Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Doing good!

Hey Everyone, its been a while since I wrote,sorry, usually I try to do at least 1 a week but these past few weeks have been kinda chaotic. I am doing really well on my diet. I have lost about 20 pounds and I am so much happier. I can't even describe the difference not necessarily physically yet but mentally and emotionally. I just feel like Im back to the old Erin. Its amazing how a few weeks can just change you emotionally I feel so much happier, and I have a lot more energy. I have been working out about 6 times a week. I usually do zumba which is this latin dance class at my work. I LOVE IT, im obsessed. I was really sick on Saturday and Sunday and I couldnt go and I was having withdrawls. '
So, on the man front.... I'm not too sure whats going on with that. It changes every day guys well one in particular are just confusing and I don't get how there mind works. NOTE TO SELF: pick up a copy of Men are from Mars Woman are from Venus. Like, how can you change your mind 6 times in a week make up your god damn mind for once.I get so emotionally invested in the situation and then I get my hopes up and then I get upset and cut to a few hours later driving around sad listening to old Celine Dion songs over and over on my ipod. So my new mission and you all have to help me is to not get so emotionally invested in men and relationships because you can't depend on them to work out especially when its new and not even a relationship. So, with that being said I'm gonna try to not care as much and to think about other things, and keep myself very distracted with zumba lol. I don't wanna scare the good ones off by being too into it right away. For the record I will no longer be a pushover in that sense. I Erin will not take peoples bullshit anymore. I will stand up for myself and since Im becoming the new hot and confident Erin will not be everyones especially mens and family members punching bag. I will Keep you updated! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment