Monday, February 22, 2010

kindness of others and my mom :)

People surprise you. Just when you think your day is going to be horrible people can do something so simple as say hello and how was your day and make you feel heard and cared for. I have been focusing way too much on the negativity of a few ignorant, rude people that I have forgetten that for every bad person in this world there are 4 good people. I love that about people. I admire it in my mom she is probably the kindest most selfless person I know. She goes out of her way to help us four kids and always makes us feel good about ourselves. She is gracious and kind to just about everyone she meets. I wanna strive to be like her. I really am so lucky to be born into a house where my family loves me unconditionally and raised me to be who I am and teach me the right way to treat people.

Despite coming from a somewhat upscale, sometimes snobby area my mom could care less about a persons financial standing or supposed "class" I admire her so much and I sometimes don't treat her with the respect she deserves. I LOVE you momma and I appreciate you and how hard you work and that you took the time to teach us right from wrong. XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment