Monday, February 1, 2010

A step forward!

I had the most wonderful weekend! Friday night I went to Kathy Griffin in Seattle with a friend and had such a good time, she was abs0lutely hilarious I just love her I am so glad I got to go it was a big mood booster. Saturday I went to Ellensburg and visited a very dear friend we had a really good time and bonded. I am seriously considering making some big changes. I think it is time for me to grow up and stop living off my parents. I think I'm gonna move to Ellensburg and go to school online and work and live with my friend. I just have a really good feeling about it. I also am commiting myself to exercising and eating better. Food just is not worth it. As much as i love my panda express I love me more and I wanna feel good and I am happy at moments now but I know I will feel so much better when I am taking better care of myself. Until next time thanks for listening hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!! YAY im feeling so positive today

No comments:

Post a Comment